Research activities accomplished at CommLAB mainly focus on the following topics
- the development of signal processing algorithms for wireless and powerline data commununication systems;
- the implementation of the above mentioned algorithms on programmable (DSP-based or FPGA-based) hardware platforms;
- the study of wireless sensor networks;
- the application of game theory to wireless networks and to the smart grid;
- the development of statistical models for powerline and wireless communication channels;
- the investigation of new techniques for indoor/outdoor positioning.
Further details are available in the Project page.